- A salad typically consisting of cos lettuce and croutons served with a dressing containing olive oil, lemon juice, raw egg, parmesan cheese, and seasonings: a formal repast of prime rib, wild rice, and Caesar saladMore example sentences
- You'll also find corn-bread croutons in your Caesar salad, and a helping of hickory-smoked barbecue ribs, served as a dainty appetizer, with relish made from Bartlett pears.
- You have to admire a kitchen that can turn out a proper Caesar salad with real-deal croutons and a nice anchovy bite, unburdened by the usual overload of dressing and Parmesan.
- The savory wild meat meal consisted of bannock, white fish, salmon, moose, shish kebabs, pasta salad, Caesar salad, and baked potatoes with fruit tarts for dessert.
named after Caesar Cardini, the Italian-born restaurateur who invented it in 1924.
More definitions of Caesar saladDefinition of Caesar salad in:
- The US English dictionary