- Apple brandy, traditionally made in the Calvados region of Normandy: the taste of Calvados is unique [count noun]: let’s have a CalvadosMore example sentences
- There's also hot apple cider with Calvados for the adults, and minted hot chocolate for the children to help warm up frosty fingers and bright red cheeks.
- This day there was no mistaking a French influence in the food and beverages, and Pryor savored every sip of a glass of Calvados, a fine apple brandy made in Normandy.
- Hens scurried in tiny apple orchards amid signs advertising Calvados and farm cider.
More definitions of CalvadosDefinition of Calvados in:
- The US English dictionary