noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A synthetic fabric which absorbs perspiration, used as a lining material for climbing and walking boots.More example sentences
- Boots made with the Cambrelle lining option are lined entirely in Cambrelle from the foot through the entire height of the shaft.
- With literally hundreds of millions of satisfied customers to it's name, Cambrelle is today established as the world's best-known branded footwear lining.
- Features include a Cambrelle lining to wick away sweat.
More definitions of CambrelleDefinition of Cambrelle in:
- The US English dictionary