- 1.1 (as noun a Camelot) A place associated with glittering romance and optimism.More example sentences
- His death in 1631 marked the end of this glittering Italian Camelot.
- The Camelots of higher education and cinema studies are repeatedly pelted by a wide, devious variety of assault weapons: distance learning, work speed-ups, part-timer labor, budget cutbacks.
- All we have are the myths, the images, their particular Camelots that say particular things about our two countries.
More definitions of CamelotDefinition of Camelot in:
- The US English dictionary