- A kind of rich, soft, creamy cheese with a whitish rind, originally made near Camembert in Normandy.More example sentences
- Avoid soft cheeses such as Brie, feta, Camembert, Roquefort and Mexican-style, unless they are labeled as made with pasteurized milk
- Soft cheeses such as Brie, feta, Camembert, and Mexican queso fresco may have bacteria that can cause infections.
- If you can't resist cheese, opt for soft, rinded varieties like Brie or Camembert.
More definitions of CamembertDefinition of Camembert in:
- The US English dictionary