noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A pinkish aperitif flavoured with bitters: [count noun]: Kate poured herself a CampariMore example sentences
- Lee Hanson, a bartender at Teatro, finds the crantini is still very popular, as is the negroni - a blend of gin, sweet vermouth and Campari.
- There was a big bowl of Greek salad too, to go with it all, along with Campari and plenty of wine, some of which we bought only days before as we toured a couple of wineries in Napa and Sonoma.
- He went inside and came back with a bottle of Campari and poured himself a generous helping.
named after the manufacturer.
More definitions of CampariDefinition of Campari in:
- The US English dictionary