- The form of the French language written and spoken by French Canadians.More example sentences
- The vocabulary and pronunciation of Canadian French differ from those of the French spoken in France.
- He learned about the cultures and the languages, learning Latin American Spanish, Canadian French, and English.
- As for those phrase-final prepositions in Canadian French and Mexican Spanish, I'll try to get back to them in a later post.
More definitions of Canadian FrenchDefinition of Canadian French in:
- The US English dictionary