noun[mass noun] US
- Cured meat from the back of a pig; back bacon: we start by opting for leaner meats that still pack tons of flavour, including Canadian baconMore example sentences
- Nick woke up to the aroma of fresh brewed coffee and Canadian bacon.
- Where would Hawaiian pizza be without Canadian bacon?
- That meat on your Eggs Benedict may be called Canadian bacon, but if you go to Canada, that's not the Canadian bacon you will get.
More definitions of Canadian baconDefinition of Canadian bacon in:
- The US English dictionary