- A form of football played in Canada, resembling American football, with twelve players a side.More example sentences
- When he came to town, we talked for almost two hours about American football and how Canadian football was better.
- We'd just experienced the razzmatazz of Canadian football and third division football on cold, wet Saturday afternoons provided a stark contrast.
- The only other sport even roughly similar to this is American and Canadian football as played in North America.
More definitions of Canadian footballDefinition of Canadian football in:
- The US English dictionary