(also Cape petrel)
- another term for pintado petrel.More example sentences
- Wandering albatrosses, Wilson's stormy petrels, Cape petrels and brown-browed albatrosses (try saying that quickly!) kept us entertained us with their flights across the waves.
- A couple of Australasian gannets, white-fronted terns, and two Cape petrels put in an appearance.
- The population and breeding status of Cape petrel is satisfactory.
More definitions of Cape pigeonDefinition of Cape pigeon in:
- The US English dictionary