- Make Roman Catholic; convert to Catholicism: the intention was to Catholicize Hungary after the Turkish occupationMore example sentences
- Not until the nineteenth century would some rural areas of Italy be fully Catholicized.
- Prior to eliminating any Protestant or Buddhist, he had first to Catholicize the fabric of Vietnam.
- Much of Kyushu had been Catholicized and Nagasaki was as Christian a city as 5th century Constantinople.
More definitions of CatholicizeDefinition of Catholicize in:
- The US English dictionary