- another term for Iberian ( sense 3 of the noun).More example sentences
- Furthermore, the lengthy roll of languages into which all official EU documents must be translated now includes, bafflingly, Lepontic, Celtiberian and Galatian - none of which has been spoken for almost two thousand years.
- The q-Celtic languages are Celtiberian and Gaelic.
- In any case, we know Celtiberian was already being spoken in Spain in the 6th century BC, and that it shares many similarities with the Goidelic branch.
More definitions of CeltiberianDefinition of Celtiberian in:
- The US English dictionary