- A dry red burgundy wine of high quality from Gevrey Chambertin in eastern France.More example sentences
- He could be extravagant in his optimism: a wine from the native Alexander grape he called equal to Chambertin.
- They may not have the complex flavours of the great Côte d' Or burgundies - the magical sweet-savoury, gamey richness of the Chambertin grands crus - but they have a fruit quality and appealing suppleness all their own.
- However, Pinot Noir grown outside of Burgundy often tastes delicious, but it just doesn't taste much like Volnay or Chambertin.
More definitions of ChambertinDefinition of Chambertin in:
- The US English dictionary