- A kind of firm smooth yellow cheese, originally made in Cheddar in SW England.More example sentences
- So back in the day in England, Cheddar Cheese (that is to say, cheese from Cheddar, England) was found to be quite tasty indeed - better than most other English cheeses.
- Out went takeaways and big lunches and in came healthy alternatives like tuna without mayo and cottage cheese instead of Cheddar.
- My meal began with a pickled quail egg touched with mashed black truffles, and a little pot of mashed Cheddar cheese and pimentos, served with toast points arranged on a silver rack.
More definitions of CheddarDefinition of Cheddar in:
- The US English dictionary