- A climbing Chinese rose with fragrant white flowers, which has become naturalized in the southern US.
More example sentences
- Rosa laevigata, family Rosaceae
- Named after the Cherokee roses that framed the property in the late 1800s, it is steeped in history.
- Having long ago naturalized in the area, the Cherokee rose was selected as the state flower of Georgia.
- How does a plant from China obtain a name like Cherokee rose and become the state flower of Georgia?
More definitions of Cherokee roseDefinition of Cherokee rose in:
- The US English dictionary