- A language family of Colombia and Central America, most members of which are now extinct or nearly so.More example sentences
- Some of these families, such as Uto-Aztecan, overlap into North America, and others, such as Chibchan and Maipurean, extend from South America into Middle America.
- Here is the subtree for Chibchan.
- The language of the Cunas belongs to the Chibchan group of languages.
adjectiveBack to top
More definitions of ChibchanDefinition of Chibchan in:
- The US English dictionary