noun (plural Chicanos)chiefly US
- (In North America) a person of Mexican origin or descent, especially a man or boy: [as modifier]: Chicano culture See also Chicana.More example sentences
- Until the late 1970s, Los Angeles's Pico-Union district was populated by Mexican immigrants, Chicanos, African Americans, and European Americans.
- They like having an African-American executive to send to Nigeria, or a Chicano to handle their Mexican accounts.
- The final straw came when he went to do a cover on Chicanos in Uvalde, Texas.
Mexican Spanish, alteration of Spanish mejicano (masculine) 'Mexican'.
More definitions of ChicanoDefinition of Chicano in:
- The US English dictionary