- An alarmist or person who panics easily: [as modifier]: Chicken Little travel agents say the place is dangerousMore example sentences
- He views these as the squawks of a Chicken Little inciting panic and skepticism.
- And that's important to know as well, so that we're not in a Chicken Little type situation.
- These are pathetic reasons for our representatives in Congress to be in a Chicken Little mode.
1990s: from the name of a character in a nursery story who repeatedly warns that the sky is falling down.
More definitions of Chicken LittleDefinition of Chicken Little in:
- The US English dictionary