(US Chinese checkers)
noun[usually treated as singular]
- A board game for two to six players who attempt to move marbles or counters from one corner to the opposite one on a star-shaped board.More example sentences
- Also try some traditional board games such as draughts, chess, Chinese chequers, word games, card games and quiz-type games, as well as the more complex fantasy games.
- Finally, five days after her birthday, she headed back downstairs just after lunch with a box in her hands filled with the game board for Chinese checkers as well as a sack of marbles.
- She returned with her Chinese checkers board and sack of marbles and then proceeded to set the game up between them.
More definitions of Chinese chequersDefinition of Chinese chequers in:
- The US English dictionary