nounNorth American • informal , • offensive
- A state of disorder or confusion.More example sentences
- But what's this, two minutes into the run and the pack is totally bewildered and resembles a comic Chinese fire drill - total chaos.
- John earlier called it a Chinese fire drill, which may be about right.
- But I am not sure veto-wielding China or the Russian Federation would mind at all if Russian roulette and the Chinese fire drill dropped their national credentials.
More definitions of Chinese fire drillDefinition of Chinese fire drill in:
- The US English dictionary