- An intricate puzzle consisting of many interlocking pieces: they shuffle the images about like the squares in a Chinese puzzleMore example sentences
- The change in level across the site is intelligently exploited to create a series of living and sleeping spaces that lock together with the pleasing intricacy of a Chinese puzzle.
- The various spaces interlock with the elegant complexity of a Chinese puzzle.
- The main theatre is set back behind a generous foyer space, its permeability and luminance contrasting with surrounding blind boxes of the two cinemas, which lock together in section like Chinese puzzles.
More definitions of Chinese puzzleDefinition of Chinese puzzle in:
- The US English dictionary