- (Of furniture) designed, made by, or in the style of Thomas Chippendale.More example sentences
- The house boasts Chippendale furniture, designed specially for it by the great cabinet-maker.
- The priory houses one of England's best collections of Chippendale furniture, designed especially for the house by the great cabinetmaker.
- He just watched them talk about Chippendale furniture which seemed to fill up the whole of Harewood House in Yorkshire.
More definitions of ChippendaleDefinition of Chippendale in:
- The US English dictionary