- An evergreen or artificial tree decorated with lights, tinsel, and other ornaments at Christmas.More example sentences
- Many houses throughout the parish were beautifully decorated with external lights and Christmas trees in Ballon Village added to the festive appearance.
- For centuries the Christmas tree has been one of the most popular yuletide symbols and much has been written about it.
- They may offer you several varieties of evergreen boughs from leftover Christmas trees - quite possibly for free!
More definitions of Christmas treeDefinition of Christmas tree in:
- The US English dictionary