noun[as modifier] North American • informal
- Denoting very thick lenses for glasses, or glasses with such lenses.More example sentences
- Jillie took in the thick Coke-bottle glasses, the dark hair that went every which way but down.
- In high school I took driver's ed from a guy who wore Coke-bottle glasses and blasted gospel music as we swerved and veered in his Chevy Celebrity.
- Put away the geeky guy with Coke-bottle glasses and a pocket protector stereotype: turns out that more women than men are playing online games.
More definitions of Coke-bottleDefinition of Coke-bottle in:
- The US English dictionary