- • trademark A communications satellite.More example sentences
- And one of them that everyone who had access to SCI material or Comsat material would have to take a polygraph.
- Detachment 3 provides enhanced intelligence support to Air Force operational commanders and other consumers of COMSAT information collected by Navy- commanded field stations.
- Since then, the number of Comsats has settled into the 20-23 range.
More definitions of ComsatDefinition of Comsat in:
- The US English dictionary