- A pony of a small hardy breed, typically grey in colour.More example sentences
- It features 12 different breeds, including purebred Arabian horses, Appaloosas, South African Warmbloods, Connemaras, Nooietgedachts, Welsh Ponies and miniature horses.
- There was a clear demand for good quality ponies, an indication that the Connemara pony is still in strong demand both at home and abroad.
- The half-bred Connemara has a wicked sense of Irish humour and is almost more human than horse.
More definitions of Connemara ponyDefinition of Connemara pony in:
- The US English dictionary