noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A polyester fabric which draws perspiration along its fibres away from the skin, used chiefly in sportswear: [as modifier]: a CoolMax boot liner to wick moisture away from the footMore example sentences
- A fascinating upgrade to the old classic is the SCOTTeVEST Tec Hat, which features two hidden pockets, hidden earloops, and a CoolMax mesh interior.
- Feed the beast, and keep your feet cool with CoolMax Socks.
- CoolMax® fabric will wick sweat away from the skin providing better evaporation, which means you spend less energy to cool your body.
More definitions of CoolMaxDefinition of CoolMax in:
- The US English dictionary