adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to the Cotswolds.More example sentences
- His autobiographical account of himself as a small boy growing up in an even smaller Cotswold village in a secluded valley, holds a special place in the hearts of its millions of readers.
- The High Street contains many Cotswold stone buildings constructed between the 14th and 17th centuries and is now designated as a conservation area.
- The couple are hoping to take up residence in a seven-bedroom rambling Cotswold house by Christmas.
More definitions of CotswoldDefinition of Cotswold in:
- The US English dictionary