- Canadian term for Crown prosecutor.More example sentences
- It is the wish of both the Crown attorney and the accused through his counsel that sentencing proceed today in the absence of a pre-sentence report.
- The transcript on withdrawal of the charges shows that prior to trial, with a different Crown attorney, the charges against the plaintiff were withdrawn.
- The Crown attorney's reasoning for only charging him with manslaughter was that the he's still a young boy, and the judge wouldn't give him murder one.
More definitions of Crown attorneyDefinition of Crown attorney in:
- The US English dictionary