- A moderately high straight-sided heel on a shoe or boot.More example sentences
- You have a tendency to march to a different beat, but this month you need to get in step with your psychic drummer, and for this you will need new shoes - brown ones with a Cuban heel.
- The suits were outrageously bad so I went for the leather jacket and the Cuban heels which were fantastic.
- The best kind are those with Cuban heels - you can't beat that.
More definitions of Cuban heelDefinition of Cuban heel in:
- The US English dictionary