- short for Deutschmark.More example sentences
- Remarkably, his countrymen, who had seen him swap valuable D-marks for worthless Ostmarks in 1990, accepted his decision with barely a murmur of dissent.
- Germany is the only eurozone country where the national currency ceased to be legal tender at midnight on December 31, although most shops accepted D-marks and returned change in euro.
- ‘I comfort myself that the good things in the D-mark will continue in the euro,’ said the bank chief.
More definitions of D-markDefinition of D-mark in:
- The US English dictionary