- A cake of sweetened yeast pastry with toppings or fillings such as icing, fruit, or nuts.More example sentences
- These were her friends and customers, people who plied her with steaming cups of coffee and Danish pastries in the morning, and invited her to their Christmas and office parties.
- Meringues are considered pastries, and Danish pastries form a special group.
- Dawson reaches for a Danish pastry from the basket proffered to him by his publishers.
More definitions of Danish pastryDefinition of Danish pastry in:
- The US English dictionary