- another term for Bokmål.More example sentences
- Only just before World War II did they in principle agree to teach the written standard - generally the Dano-Norwegian bokm'al - which at any one time was recognized as the official one in Norway.
- Jespersen later supplied phonetic transcriptions of the entries in Brynildsen's English and Dano-Norwegian Dictionary, which was the century's first pronouncing dictionary.
- A good linguist, from an early age he read and studied widely, and in 1901 wrote a letter of profound admiration in Dano-Norwegian to Ibsen.
More definitions of Dano-NorwegianDefinition of Dano-Norwegian in:
- The US English dictionary