- The form of Persian spoken in Afghanistan.More example sentences
- They are closely related to the modern Persian of Iran, Tajik, and Pashto / Dari (spoken by the majority of Afghanis).
- One of the more intriguing events is a reading by three Afghan women writers, Fevziye Rahgozar Barlas, Bahar Sayed and Leila Enayat-Seraj, who write in Dari, a Persian language.
- One of the main languages of Afghanistan, Dari, is closely related to Persian.
More definitions of DariDefinition of Dari in:
- The US English dictionary