- All Souls' Day, as celebrated in various European and Latin American countries, especially Mexico: the dead person is also formally remembered with prayers and feasting on the first anniversary of the death, and on the Day of the Dead every NovemberMore example sentences
- He performs a traditional dance for the Latin Festival of the Day of the Dead.
- He gets protection from one of his clients and steals money from another, but on November 2nd - the Day of the Dead - events become a little stranger than usual.
- Those seeking one supreme father figure, who holds all the answers, will find something different in this clear-eyed emanation from a culture that celebrates the Day of the Dead.
More definitions of Day of the DeadDefinition of Day of the Dead in:
- The US English dictionary