- US trademark for phenytoin.More example sentences
- Phenobarbital, Dilantin, Tegretol and Lamictal can decrease the Depakene blood level.
- The ER doctor told me that he did not think my mom had even had her Dilantin the past few days because her level was so low.
- Another reader found that a generic substitute did not work as well as her brand-name anticonvulsant: ‘I have been on Dilantin for 50 years.’
1930s: from di-1 'two' + -l- + (hyd)ant(o)in.
More definitions of DilantinDefinition of Dilantin in:
- The US English dictionary