- (In Kant’s philosophy) a thing as it is in itself, not mediated through perception by the senses or conceptualization, and therefore unknowable.More example sentences
- Although Kant cannot know anything about the Ding an sich, it is crucially important for his system.
- For him the inclusion of these voices connects back to Ding an sich, to the ‘role of other artists and their work as leader voices initiating cultural canons.’
- If we pray, Jesus or Allah will take us to the Ding an sich.
More definitions of Ding an sichDefinition of Ding an sich in:
- The US English dictionary