(also Royal Doulton)
noun[mass noun] • trademark
- Fine decorative pottery or porcelain made at the factories of John Doulton (1793–1873) or his successors.More example sentences
- Carrying a similar estimate is a not very cuddly but highly collectable Steiff teddy bear on wheels, a sort of rocking-teddy, while the least cuddly of all is a monumental pottery bear by Doulton.
- But he still loves to linger over the more tear-jerking inscriptions, painted on ceramic Doulton panels.
- The stake in Doulton was bought to prevent any company getting it first, but if Alchemy talks are at an advanced stage, Waterford will be under pressure to make a decision.
More definitions of DoultonDefinition of Doulton in:
- The US English dictionary