(also Doc Martens, Doctor Martens, or DMs)
- A type of heavy lace-up boot or shoe with an air-cushioned sole.More example sentences
- This means that it's time to get rid of your desert boots and Doc Martens.
- I have a tan pair of Doc Martens shoes that look really good with white pants.
- I tie on my black Doc Martens boots and head for the door.
1970s: named after Klaus Maertens, German inventor of the sole.
More definitions of Dr MartensDefinition of Dr Martens in:
- The US English dictionary