noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A type of sweet red vermouth made in France: [count noun]: Noel plumped for a DubonnetMore example sentences
- His frothy poster girls, rendered with a rapid, flamelike line, entice with the pleasures of the latest novel or glass of Dubonnet.
- A typical day in her life involves Earl Grey tea at 8am, a gin and Dubonnet before lunch, racing on TV in the afternoon and writing her diary in pencil before bed.
- Christmas lunch is over, the Queen's on the telly and great-grandma's in the corner sipping gin and Dubonnet.
from the name of a family of French wine merchants.
More definitions of DubonnetDefinition of Dubonnet in:
- The US English dictionary