noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A fantasy role-playing game set in an imaginary world based loosely on medieval myth.More example sentences
- The scope of this study includes not only fantasy adventure games such as Dungeons and Dragons, but also card games, board games, and videogames.
- 1982 was a time when the fantasy genre was taking off due to the rising popularity of the game Dungeons and Dragons.
- However this is not to condemn all role-playing, or Dungeons and Dragons in particular.
More definitions of Dungeons and DragonsDefinition of Dungeons and Dragons in:
- The US English dictionary