- Relating to the extinct eastern group of Germanic languages, including Gothic.More example sentences
- Around the time of Christ, though, many East Germanic peoples lived on the coast of the Baltic Sea in what are now eastern Germany and Poland.
noun[mass noun] Back to top
- The East Germanic group of languages.More example sentences
- East Germanic is represented only by Gothic, which ceased to be spoken in the 16c.
More definitions of East GermanicDefinition of East Germanic in:
- The US English dictionary