- Pessimistic or gloomy: they were an Eeyorish bunch, always looking on the dark side of lifeMore example sentences
- But I do get all Eeyorish now and again and look at things from the bleakest view possible, so it's probably just me under a big pessimistic cloud…
- A great day for Italian rugby was a truly dreadful one for Scotland. No wonder the coach is growing Eeyoreish.
- Such information is catalogued in his website's biography, a curious document that, through its endearing use of Eeyoreish negatives, gives you a flavour of the man.
1990s: from Eeyore, the name of a donkey in A. A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh (1926), characterized by his gloomy outlook on life.
More definitions of EeyorishDefinition of Eeyorish in:
- The US English dictionary