- Fine-quality cotton of a kind developed in Egypt: [as modifier]: luxurious Egyptian cotton sheetsMore example sentences
- Sleep on these luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets or the crisp linen and there's no turning back - they're the last word in comfort.
- Beds are fitted with Egyptian cotton linen and the stylish bathrooms have fluffy towels and bathrobes and plentiful toiletries, which you are invited to take away.
- The exquisite underwear is cut from the same Egyptian cotton used for the store's custom-made shirts and sewn with the same old-world tailoring.
More definitions of Egyptian cottonDefinition of Egyptian cotton in:
- The US English dictionary