- A kind of mustard made from mustard seeds milled to a powder, having a very hot taste and typically bright yellow in colour.More example sentences
- The dish came with various condiments - low fat mayonnaise, salad cream, vinegar, tomato sauce, French mustard, English mustard, brown sauce (all in sachet form).
- Chilli sauces, smooth English mustard and even salty, tangy lime pickle have much to commend them as bedfellows in a sausage sandwich.
- When it comes to Christmas food I'm completely conventional - turkey, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, bread sauce, stuffing, English mustard and sausages.
More definitions of English mustardDefinition of English mustard in:
- The US English dictionary