- A broad, stiff white collar worn outside the coat collar, especially with an Eton jacket.More example sentences
- Frank remembers that he had to wear a school suit with a waistcoat and stiff collar, and for the first year an Eton collar outside his jacket.
- I guess I don't quite have the Eton collar and cravat.
- Pupils came to school in historic costume, run up by their mums and aunties, including Eton collars for the boys and three-quarter length knickerbockers and pinafores for the girls.
More definitions of Eton collarDefinition of Eton collar in:
- The US English dictionary