noun[mass noun] • informal
- Rich European socialites, especially those living or working in the United States: you saw the same people at every soirée—the old money, the new money, the Eurotrash [as modifier]: a Eurotrash cafe in Beverly HillsMore example sentences
- Americans have come to think of Europeans as largely Eurotrash (a hyperavaricious subset of the hyperavaricious).
- This is especially a problem in New York, which tends to attract great musicians the way the Whitney attracts Eurotrash, and where close quarters, small apartments and thin walls conspire to make even faint sounds unexpectedly audible.
- You know, the late '90s British act that embraced brassy Eurotrash more than their peers' guitar riffs, in the spirit of bands like Saint Etienne?
More definitions of EurotrashDefinition of Eurotrash in:
- The US English dictionary