- another name for Succoth.More example sentences
- This year, Huts and Haystacks falls on the second day of the Jewish festival of Sukkoth, also known as the Feast of Tabernacles - tabernacles being an old word for hut or tent.
- The temporary shelters that are built and occupied during the Feast of Tabernacles picture human physical bodies which are ‘constructed’ and ‘lived in’ during our mortal lifetimes.
- Will those who refuse to observe the Feast of Tabernacles experience drought and plague?
More definitions of Feast of TabernaclesDefinition of Feast of Tabernacles in:
- The US English dictionary