- A system designed to promote bodily and mental efficiency and well-being by conscious analysis of neuromuscular activity via exercises which improve flexibility and coordination and increase ease and range of motion.More example sentences
- The best solution - and where the greatest results will be achieved - is to try one of the posture-improving stretching activities such as yoga, pilates, the Alexander Technique or the Feldenkrais method.
- There is no practitioner where we live, so Bonnie recommended exploring the Feldenkrais method of awareness through movement.
- Its international staff is drawn from the most highly experienced Trainers and Assistants teaching the Feldenkrais Method today.
1930s: named after Moshe Feldenkrais (1904–84), Russian-born physicist and mechanical engineer.
More definitions of Feldenkrais methodDefinition of Feldenkrais method in:
- The US English dictionary