- A diagram showing electromagnetic interactions between subatomic particles.More example sentences
- Lloyd points out that ‘if you've ever tried to calculate Feynman diagrams and do quantum dynamics, simulating quantum systems is hard.’
- Also, although it may seem surprising, string diagrams are mathematically much simpler than Feynman diagrams.
- A Feynman diagram decorated with a single photon loop can just as well be festooned with two loops.
More definitions of Feynman diagramDefinition of Feynman diagram in:
- The US English dictionary